fb

Reply To: Hello

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello Reply To: Hello

Laura K. Abeid
@mamaauthoress

@noah-cochran

Hello Noah!

Ah, I’m glad to have met someone else who is fairly new. (:

What kind of fantasy and plot is your current WIP? How long have you been writing?

My current WIP is called Upon the Throne of Embers, and it is about this young man who lives in a dystopian fantasy world split into clans, when one day he finds out he is the heir to a lost clan that was wiped out by its enemies and ignored by the others.
As for how long I’ve been writing, I’ve been writing since I was ten, and have gone through many WIPs in that time.

Nice, that perked my interest. Care to send me a sample? 🙂

Ah, a fellow poet/poetry lover? Exciting. 😊
I’d love to send a sample! Do I post it here, or is there somewhere specifically for poetry?

Don’t let those things define you though. 🙂

Of course — I’m not defined in only four letters. 🙂

Do you have any other hobbies than writing? What is one of your favorite books/authors/series? Are you into music at all? How about history?

I often draw — actually, scratch that, I draw a lot. 😆 When I’m not writing, singing, listening to music, or doing the dishes, I’m drawing.
My favourite authors are Jennifer A. Nielsen, Christopher Paolini, Erin Forbes, and J. R. R. Tolkien.
Favourite books/series are The Ascendance Series, by Jennifer A. Nielsen; The Inheritance Cycle, by Christopher Paolini, and I’m currently enjoying The Unwanteds series, by Lisa McMann.

Do I love music? You might as well have asked me if, as a Christian, I love God. Music is my earthly lifeblood — I cannot be sane without music in my life.

History … not so much. I like the Celts and the Inuits, but other history just kind of … lies beyond my reach of interest, let’s put it that way.

I am broken. I am bleeding .... But I am beautiful.

Pin It on Pinterest