fb

Reply To: Hello

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello Reply To: Hello

Noah Cochran
@noah-cochran

@mamaauthoress

Howdy Laura! Glad to have you! I’m Noah, and I’m also rather new to SE. πŸ™‚ I joined in…what was it, last August I think? So it’s been a few months, but it’s been of a great help to me, not to mention the many fun and interesting discussions I’ve had with other Christian writers. *thinks of one that is happening right now and grins*

What kind of fantasy and plot is your current WIP? How long have you been writing? I’ve been writing for a little over four months, and I’m currently working on a medieval action adventure series (I don’t even know the name of the series yet, so yeah, it’s as green as my writing skills).

I also write a lot of poetry. A lot of poetry.

Nice, that perked my interest. Care to send me a sample? πŸ™‚

I’ve written a grand total of three poems. One was as rip off of green eggs and ham that I wrote when I was like 10, and the other two were little four liners that I wrote a couple years back. So my knowledge of poetry is nill, but has I’ve started fiction writing, poetic language has really grown on me.

I’m also INFP on the Myers-Briggs type theory.

Interesting. Don’t let those things define you though. πŸ™‚

I … uhm … don’t really know what else to say

I can help with that. πŸ™‚ Do you have any other hobbies than writing? What is one of your favorite books/authors/series? Are you into music at all? How about history?

Pin It on Pinterest