fb

Reply To: Showing Internal Conflict

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Showing Internal Conflict Reply To: Showing Internal Conflict

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@noah-cochran

I believe an arming sword (or a practice version of it), but I’ll look into that. xD

If you have any specific questions about that and its use, I can toss them into my HEMA club’s group chat. I’ll bet there’s someone who knows stuff about it, and most people are happy to answer questions.

Great examples! I’ll work on that. Also, thank God for cabbage, I’m keeping the lavender.

Well, that’s a weird sentence in any context XD

Do you think it would ever be appropriate to have characters with shirts tucked into belts in the medieval France,

I can’t think of a specific reason why not. It’s just essentially a short tunic and belts were pretty much standard.

Oh, Cathy.   I sent her the beta document and she just got back to me last night, so if anything, she’s the tardy one.

I’ll get it to her this evening hopefully.

Oohh, @this-is-not-an-alien you’re the late one here XD

*suppresses my elated reaction to reading that*

I’m glad you’re enjoying it.

LOL, don’t suppress happiness, life is hard enough as it is XD

Also, Rose, you really were born in the wrong era. You’re a cloak wearing, horse riding, sword wielding, warrior woman.

One of the best compliments I’ve ever received. I cannot stress enough how fantastic cloaks are though. It’s like wearing a blanket, but make it dramatic. I’m so glad I gave into the urge to make one a couple years back. The urge is returning, I need a second one.

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Pin It on Pinterest