1) Name: Calvin Davis. Yea, sounds okay.
2) Age: 17
3) Career/Role in Story: MC, like a depressed kid suddenly forced to grow up and face the world after the death of his grandmother, his only supposedly living relative.
4) Personality: He looks depressed. Maybe introverted, he looks upset that’s all I can get.
5) Would you be friends with that character?:
Uuuhhhh if he’s nice.
6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture:
He just looks depressed.
7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? :
8) Character’s greatest strength:
He stands up for the weak and vulnerable.
9) Character’s fatal flaw:
He’s scared that people will see through him and find the fearful weak depressed thing he is.
10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “Yoink!” (Spider-Man said that, so did Rhino the hamster on Bolt)
11) Character’s favorite color(s):
12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?):
No parents, his grandmother just died, he’s all alone, except maybe a sibling he doesn’t know about.
13) Single or taken?: Single, but he has a best friend named Lina.
14) Characters children (if any?): nope.
15) Characters hobbies: Working on mechanicy invention stuff, playing video games, riding bikes
16) Greatest fear: He will never have a place to call home.
17) Dreams and Aspirations: to become a lawyer like Joe Woodard
18) Darkest Secret: He knows his dad is really alive but that his dad also refuses to believe Cal exists.
19) Peculiarities: Can’t stand gum, hates chocolate, squints when he is trying to concentrate but can’t.
"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott