fb

Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Will you have me back? Pretty Please? Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Erynne
@erynne

@rose-colored-fancy

LOL, yeah XD I pretty much have a mental checklist for converting timezones (I have friends in the craziest places) and it has happened that I hesitated before telling someone goodnight (In person, I was standing right next to them) because I couldn’t remember if it was ‘night for them’. It was hilarious XD

Oof, poor you. That does sound funny tho XD

GOODNESS ERYNNE BE CAREFUL!! That’s so scary! I’m so glad you’re alright!!

I’m either going to die from being sarcastic at a bad time or my clumsiness is gonna get me XD

LOL, I usually have the serial killer flavor of nightmares (no clue why) and for some reason I can never hide in nightmares?? It’s so dumb, I’ll just stand in the dumbest place, obviously not hidden and dream-self will be like “Ah, yes. They’ll never think of looking behind a curtian with feet.”

It’s stupid but always either scary or just like “Ugh this again”

That’s pretty hilarious. My favorite dreams are the ones you can control. They’re also my least favorite because they seem to be the most bizarre which makes it impossible to explain to people.

LOL, I don’t know a single person who likes their recorded voice XD

I didn’t say recorded XD

Is on the point of lecturing you again about how you’re so beautiful because you were created in the image of God*

shhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You’re elected. I just elected you. The bar is low, if you don’t commit fraude you’re an improvement

YESSSSSS IM PRESIDENT MY FIRST MOVE IS TO TAKE OUT ALL OF THE DOORKNOBS IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND REPLACE THEM WITH MY OWN (that’s what Biden did when he became president to show his hatred to our previous president btw)

(I have to explain for our dutch princess)

(XD)

@this-is-not-an-alien

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!

UGHHHH CATHY IF YOU DON’T TELL ME I WILL SEND YOU STUFF YOU WONT LIKE ON PINTEREST!!!!! DO YOU ENJOY CLOWNS?

LOL Noah, you’ve been bested by guns on my side and fries on her side and now you’re
suitably roasted.
But dang girl, sarcasm is better than fries, ain’t it?

Fries and sarcasm live in a world of equality ok?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
But you know what would make you more attractive.
Guns.

Even though Noah and I are more attractive than guns, I totally agree anything can be attractive if you give ’em a gun. Almost anything. There’s some stuff that’s just no.

*dang she pulls out my bucket list*

I totally believe it too XD

Lol I love the imagery.

You’re welcome

being so bored in a dream-shop I wandered into to buy something for my first dream I dashed at
ramming speed into a wall and that woke me up (my intention was to get to another dream…),

Dude I gotta try that

Ifff you send a sample of your singing

DO IT ALL OF YOU!!! IF EVERYONE DOES IT I WILL

Good thing, right? Totally good thing, it’d be totally bad if we wrote homicidal maniacs we started really getting into their personalities. Never do that…

Awwww man!! There goes my weekend plans 🙄 Thanks a lot, Cathy

*ok is it bad that I almost want to say “describe every sensation of your neardeath encounter so I can describe it in a story?*

*Am I the only one doing that?*

Ummm 😂

Don’t get killed before me ok I couldn’t live without you I’d die of boredom!!!!!

You know what, if I was dead, everyone would die of boredom. It’s just a sad fact.

So because of that I’ll die after every other human being.

But that might look a little suspicious and I might get arrested.

But all the cops are all dead.

I’ll just have to arrest myself.

*nods with satisfaction*

My voice is kinda deep, and sometimes a little breathy, but I have a pretty cute voice: Ergo, you have a cute voice too and don’t try arguing with me we both know you will fail

I don’t and you’ve never heard my voice, but I will fail I know.

😇😇😇

CATHYYYYYYYYY PLEASE

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Pin It on Pinterest