fb

Reply To: New Plot Announcement!!!

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions New Plot Announcement!!! Reply To: New Plot Announcement!!!

Erynne
@erynne

@Joelle-stone

I’m glad you like it!

Lol um kinda. So the sickness that’s out has a very strange pattern and there’s a secret behind it which is a huge spoiler so I’m obviously not going to tell you. Anyways what they’re trying to figure out is the truth behind the sickness. Since Nick works in the medical field he is noticing everything first hand.

@rose-colored-fancy

Thank you!

Well it kinda is but kinda isn’t. I plan on putting a quote in the beginning of my book (I always do but I normally invent them and put them in the story) the one I chose for this one is “Give me liberty or give me Death” by Patrick Henry. I wanted to tie the title to that somehow but Give me Death is something I made up on the spot so I dunno if I’ll actually use that.

What do you think of it now?

@Taylorclogsten

Sorry about that, I am not good at telling people what my story is about.

The answer to the question does come out at the very end. She’s looking for the answers to her dad’s disappearance and basically the answers to the weird stuff going on. Does that make sense?

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Pin It on Pinterest