fb

Reply To: New Plot Announcement!!!

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions New Plot Announcement!!! Reply To: New Plot Announcement!!!

Erynne
@erynne

@noah-cochran

This, along with the craziness after it, got my attention.

If you build a good outline, I say go for it, but lay the mystery and ominous feeling on thick.

Hey great! I’m glad blood gets your attention, that’s a good thing for an axe murderer

I am planning on this being a veryyyy mysterious and suspenseful book to keep the readers on the edge of their seat. I love books like that

@taylorclogston

Tbh, I got nervous when I saw you replied to this because you’re really good at critiquing 😂 (that’s a compliment, I promise) I’m sure your writing is excellent because of that.

Anyways, the reason I’m doing a series is because there is just so much happening and I feel like I should separate it into two books so it’s not too overwhelming. I left out a ton of info above. Kimberlin’s sister’s baby boy ends up dying which reveals a huge piece in the puzzle, and the bombing isn’t as mysterious as it seems once she looks at the facts she’s gathered. There’s just a pot happening

The second book will pick up right where the first one left off. What do you think?

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Pin It on Pinterest