fb

Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Will you have me back? Pretty Please? Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@erynne

just so y’all know……………….. I ALMOST DIED TONIGHT SO Y’ALL BETTER ANSWER BEFORE I REALLY DO

First of all, it’s called time zones, second of all, WHAT THE HECK, ERYNNE!!??? I’m going to need the whole story.

Anyways it’s probably fun but I was sooo scared on it. I need someone to just hold my hand while going across.

That sounds like seven nightmares wrapped up into one. I freeze up on ladders, though I usually force myself past it, it’s still a nightmare. Just the other day, we were insulating the ceiling, which consisted of crawling around in the attic on a floor that was less than half an inch thick and a full story high. That wasn’t happening.

Speaking of nightmares, does anyone else’s nightmares where you’re being chased by something happen in hotels? Like, the setting of the dream is a hotel. I have no clue why, it’s usually that way for me. I think it’s the unfamiliarity, and the endless identical halls and searching for your own room among hundreds of other identical ones and there’s absolutely nowhere to hide.

Weird sidetrack but it happened again and it’s the first time I noticed how often that happens.

I listened to your voice and I LOVE IT YOU HAVE THE VOICE OF AN ANGEL

I was scrolling through all the posts and apparently me and Cathy had already told you that. I completely forgot I even listened to it XD

Thank you, that’s really sweet! I used to be really self-concious of my voice but hearing y’all’s sweet comments really makes me feel better about it. 🙂

Tbh, I forgot too XD

Do you and Cathy know each other?

Of course, we’re talking to each other on here aren’t we? XD I’m guessing you meant irl and nope. We’ve never spoken face-to-face.

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Pin It on Pinterest