fb

Reply To: Showing Internal Conflict

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Showing Internal Conflict Reply To: Showing Internal Conflict

Noah Cochran
@noah-cochran

@emily-waldorf

I just have to know how that comment ended up here. ๐Ÿ˜‚

@rose-colored-fancy

Are people just that stupid?

You know what Rose, I think they just are.

though Iโ€™ve been getting faster and pushing it more toward 6 hours for portraits.

I’m feeling suitably impressed…and relatively worthless seeing that I’m easily the worst drawer I know. ๐Ÿ™‚

That horse is my pride and joy and my greatest tribulation.

Most things in life really are one big mess of juxtaposed feelings.

History books are plentiful at our house too, my brother has an admirable collection. Itโ€™s great for research.

Is your brother a writer or just a history lover?

Sometimes I pity my friends because I talk so much when I feel comfortable. (Iโ€™ll bet youโ€™ve noticed XD)

I love it when people feel comfortable enough to do a lot of talking, keep it up (though being online, it’s not really the same thing). ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh, pets are the best to talk to. I have discussions with the horses often. The cats donโ€™t care as much. How many cats do you have?

Two outdoors cats. My sister runs a small cat business though, so we have three inside females, and two males in our garage. How about you?

Whatโ€™s the use of drawing if you canโ€™t draw yourself as a cool knight every now and then?

Exactly. I couldn’t have said it better myself. ๐Ÿ˜„

Pin It on Pinterest