fb

Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Will you have me back? Pretty Please? Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Erynne
@erynne

@rose-colored-fancy

I hate heights too so climbing a mountain is definitely equivalent to wrestling a crocodile. There’s mountain in North Carolina (for your Dutch face it’s somewhere in between New York and Disney) the mountain is called Grandfather Mountain and there’s a swinging bridge on the top of it and when the wind blows the medal screeches and it makes you feel like it’s going to break and you’re going to fall exactly one mile down and hit a tree and break your arm then fly with the birdies for a while just long enough that you decide you have superpowers then it dawns on you that you’re just an idiot that fell off a mountain then about that time you crash through a house and die.

Anyways it’s probably fun but I was sooo scared on it. I need someone to just hold my hand while going across.

I listened to your voice and I LOVE IT YOU HAVE THE VOICE OF AN ANGEL

I was scrolling through all the posts and apparently me and Cathy had already told you that. I completely forgot I even listened to it XD

Do you and Cathy know each other?

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Pin It on Pinterest