fb

Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Will you have me back? Pretty Please? Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@this-is-not-an-alien

So overall, pretty great but only when I have the audacity to actually sing.

YES YOU ARE!!! @noah-cochran I’ve heard her sing and it’s fantastic she has a gorgeous voice!!

AHHHH IKR!!!!!! It’s like one of my absolute favorites for music and the dynamic was just *awesome*; Thus Says the Lord!

YESSS!!! The Plagues is my absolute favorite, it’s just so DRAMATIC!! And climactic and the entire story was just so beautifully written it always makes me tear up!! And the animation! *perfect*

*Swipes popcorn of the floor and pops it into my mouth*

I’m going to pretend I didn’t see that. XD

MWHAHAHAHAHA JOIN THE DARK SIDE JUST LIKE NOAH SAID!!!!

….

You’re saying that like I didn’t text you last week with a plan to make my biology teacher think I’m a serial killer.

(Also, the correct reply to a plan like that isn’t “LOL, DO IT!!” XD)

I SECOND I SECOND I SECOND!!!!!!!!! SING FOR US PLEEEEASE!!!!! *Jk you don’t have to* *actually pretty pretty pretty please XDD*

I’ve been thinking of things I’d rather do! Here’s a list!

1. Wrestle a crocodile
  2. Jump out of a moving car
  3. Pet a hungry lion
  4. Jump out of a plane
  5. Climb a mountain (I have terrible fear of heights so those count double)

Basically, ✨nope✨

Bingo

You get me.

@erynne

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT SCENE FROM PRINCESS DIARIES YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT!!!! I LOVE THE MENTAL IMAGE OF YOU DOING THAT

FINALLY!! A PERSON OF CULTURE!!! XD

I will definitely have to listen to your voice now lol I will either tonight or tomorrow morning *holds hand out for a pinky promise because I will always be a 4 year old at heart*

LOL, they made you curious XD

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Pin It on Pinterest