fb

Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Will you have me back? Pretty Please? Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Erynne
@erynne

@this-is-not-an-alien

Don’t worry Erynne, billions of people are insane enough to get married and a sure couple million would be attracted to you statistically speaking *Not me btw LOL you’re cute but you ain’t that cute!  *

Bwahahahaha I’m dying 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

*coughs. Very. Loudly.*
JK, don’t worry I’m just kidding!!!

You might be kidding but I’m just confused XD What are you referring to? If I wanna know….

Bwahahahaha I’m dying over the crossed-outs!!! Don’t worry, it’s not a huge insult, my rule of thumb be like “guns before guys” even “fries before guys” sometimes but fries don’t talk back so you won over fries this time   So it’s fine, you’re cute for a human…but guns are still hotter

Girl yessssss

I just wanted to be nice to Noah ya know. I think he wins over guns but definitely not fries. Nu-uh nothing wins over fried potato sticks.

What heresy is this.

You’ve never seen me. Guns aren’t the most attractive thing in the world becauseam. Haha! *stands like superhero with bagpipes playing in the background*

@rose-colored-fancy

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT SCENE FROM PRINCESS DIARIES YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT!!!! I LOVE THE MENTAL IMAGE OF YOU DOING THAT

I will definitely have to listen to your voice now lol I will either tonight or tomorrow morning *holds hand out for a pinky promise because I will always be a 4 year old at heart*

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Pin It on Pinterest