fb

Reply To: Showing Internal Conflict

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Showing Internal Conflict Reply To: Showing Internal Conflict

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@noah-cochran

Again, you can take two months if you have to, or even longer, you’re the one doing me the favor.

Sure, thanks for trusting me with it 🙂

One wonders how one’s president/PM ever got elected in the first place.

Goodness, I don’t know. It’s one of the mysteries of life. Are people just that stupid?

Do you hand-draw or use a a electronic device? Do you paint what you draw after you draw it?

Both traditional and digital. Mostly digital nowadays, and yeah, I make a sketch and then I digitally paint it. It takes about 8-12 hours depending on the project, though I’ve been getting faster and pushing it more toward 6 hours for portraits.

Now that, Rose my friend, is a hobby worth pursuing.

I do my best, it’s always interesting, though seldom safe 🙂 That horse is my pride and joy and my greatest tribulation.

I’m an avid medieval history lover (as you know), and I’ve been putting together yet another list of history books I want to buy. My family and I are really into table top board games (not Risk or Monopoly, more strategic games). I’m thinking about breaking into the animation world for a niche history channel I might try to make. We’ll see.

Cool! I’d totally watch a niche animation history channel! History books are plentiful at our house too, my brother has an admirable collection. It’s great for research.

Oh, and talking. I love to talk. I love traveling and meeting new people and making new friends, but I get into debates and discussions with my siblings a lot, and I talk to myself, our cats, and my ducks. I think I’m addicted to talking. xD

LOL, mood XD I waver wildly between never talking and never shutting up, depending who I”m with. Sometimes I pity my friends because I talk so much when I feel comfortable. (I’ll bet you’ve noticed XD)

Oh, pets are the best to talk to. I have discussions with the horses often. The cats don’t care as much. How many cats do you have?

I couldn’t resist, you put an image in my mind, and I had to write it.

I LOVE EVERY WORD OF IT!!! That was amazing, I loved it!! The imagery is so vivid and just way too cool!!

Now you draw it.

YOU BET I WILL!! *Manical laughter as I kick my current half-finished drawing to the bottom of the priorities list and start on a new one.* I blame you for this and it’s going to be awesome!! What’s the use of drawing if you can’t draw yourself as a cool knight every now and then? XD

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Pin It on Pinterest