fb

Reply To: Showing Internal Conflict

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Showing Internal Conflict Reply To: Showing Internal Conflict

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@noah-cochran

I tend to focus on all the negative parts, probably not good for my health. xD

All that is fantastic advice, Rose, and I will be taking it. The beta questions are added.

I know the feeling 🙂 I’m glad I could help!

Please do. I love humor in books (like a lot), but I often wonder if the humor in put in mine is only even slightly humorous in my head. Who knows.

From what I’ve heard so far, you have a great sense of humor 🙂 I love it too, it’s one of my favorite parts of books.

Ideally, most of y’all would be done by the end of December. But it’s not a big deal either way, y’all are doing me a favor. Besides, I know what of my betas almost definitely will not be done by the end of December, so don’t worry about it.

I’ll do my best, that sounds like a realistic timeframe. (I think 🙂 )

Ouch. *is getting unreasonably angry at your government*

Oh, do it, we all are. We’ve been having riots but our PM is very stubborn that it has “nothing to do with the repeated lockdowns and scare tactics” (Of course he didn’t put it that way but still.)

What are some of your hobbies other than writing and singing to horses?

You’ve probably heard about all of these at some time or another but I’m always happy to elaborate

I’ve been really enjoying HEMA, and we were going to have a small tournament in two weeks (I think everything is cancelled but we might have it after lockdown. I hope so, at least. It would be so cool.)

I draw (a lot), I try to convince my gelding that there are no tigers behind the bushes, I sew and do other stuff like that intermittently (embroidery, knitting, crochet, etc. etc. I can do a little bit of everything), and I read. (duh)

Do you have any hobbies besides writing?

I wanna see warrior duchess Rose riding a horse like that into battle.

I’d be more of a danger to myself than anyone around you but it would be epic nevertheless. I love it XD (The fact that my horse is golden and has a white mane down to his chest makes this even more majestic. Now I wanna dress up in armor and ride him into the sunset.)

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Pin It on Pinterest