fb

Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Will you have me back? Pretty Please? Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@noah-cochran

Okay, so I had to start with this. I. Love. Your. Accent. European accents always sound so much more eloquent and sophisticated than us crass Americans.

That’s so kind of you! 🙂 (When I say that made me blush it’s not hyperbole)

Fuel the anger. Fuel the rage. Let it consume yo–this doesn’t sound like great advice now that I’m typing it.

Oh, yes. Horrible advice. The worst. I’m taking it anyway and you can’t stop me. (Liorah is seeping into me and that is a terrible thing.)

See, that’s one thing I’ve heard about other countries that I like. Americans can be (and I know this is a huge generalization) rather reticent to allow people onto their property like that. Hospitality for strangers is very uncommon, and I think a little more welcoming of a nature and less over-protective of one’s possessions would be beneficial.

Tbh, I thought the movies were exaggerating that part. Yeah, here you just… walk in and hope you find someone. Knocking is overrated.

Let’s hear em.

Oh, the people before us in our previous house grew weed and then after we left there someone after us did the same thing and every so often in the street you’ll just see a policecar in a driveway and everyone knows what’s going on XD It’s ridiculously common, even here in the middle of nowhere. (Maybe especially here.) Growing it is illegal but it doesn’t seem to stop anyone.

As I said, the government is a circus. (A chicken circus? Possibly.)

Sure. Now that I’ve heard your accent I really want to hear you sing.

I couldn’t carry a tune in a bucket and when I try to hit a note it hits me back so that’s not happening.

(I’m also extremely shy and I think I’d rather fight a bear.)

We both know it was top-notch garbage (especially that one, I didn’t even have a mic in that video), but I’ll take the encouragement anyways.

Oh, and yes, Kimmalym is the queen of adorable.

I actually did genuinely like it, the audio was fine. It wasn’t professional quality but it wasn’t bad at all.

She’s so sweet, she was one of the few comic-relief characters I genuinely liked.

When You Believe that All You Ever Wanted was to Deliver Us from the problems of life, you’re on the right path.

Ah, I see you are a person of culture as well.

I’m lovin’ the imagery.

I feel it’s important to comment that I was thinking of that very specific scene at the end of Princess Diaries 2 where the houskeeper was throwing popcorn and laughing manically. I just remember it way too vividly XD (For the life of me, I can’t find it on YouTube but it was hilarious.)

Hey now, that was crossed out, I’m a humble, congenial, courteous young man.

Oh, yes, the humility is coming through again! 😉

You aren’t gonna let that name go anytime soon are you.

Reminder: The definition of “Pandora’s can of worms” is a very bad thing that once opened cannot be un-opened.

Nope. Never.

That would be hilarious. I’m emailing someone and all the sudden Rose appears and gives us all heart attacks.

We both know if I could I would.

I mean, how is one supposed to answer that question.

This three-answer format is one of the funniest things I’ve read in a long time XD

@erynne

Thanks!!! I doubt that’ll actually happen, but I hope it will. If my dad’s right about no one being insane enough to marry me, I guess I’ll just have to live with them forever XD however, if I can find a Christian man that escaped from a mental hospital, or maybe someone I meet doing our circus, I hope to get a chunk of land as far out as possible and get some horses and cows and ducks cuz I want ducks and definitely horses and did I mention horses?

That sounds really cool! I love how you integrated the circus into the plan XD

My plan is vague but it involves about forty cats, big windows, several swords, excellent wifi, all the adults in the neighborhood being slightly afraid of me, but the small children thinking I’m cool.

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Pin It on Pinterest