fb

Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Will you have me back? Pretty Please? Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Erynne
@erynne

@noah-cochran

Actually, that’s just it, I don’t like hair in my face or even part way down my forehead. xD But it’s kinda turned into a habit in real life as well.

Well that’s a good thing. In my opinion you look better when it’s swept back. Most guys like their hair long and in their face, but I don’t approve of that.

That sound’s like a great plan Erynne, it’s great that you have one so early in life.

Thanks!!! I doubt that’ll actually happen, but I hope it will. If my dad’s right about no one being insane enough to marry me, I guess I’ll just have to live with them forever XD however, if I can find a Christian man that escaped from a mental hospital, or maybe someone I meet doing our circus, I hope to get a chunk of land as far out as possible and get some horses and cows and ducks cuz I want ducks and definitely horses and did I mention horses?

Do you want to stay in Missouri?

Guns are hotter than you.

You wound me Cathy.

I don’t know if I agree or disagree 😂

What do you think Noah? Are guns hotter than you?

Ugh. Insulation (and drywall) is like the one thing I don’t want to do. xD

I have to agree with you, that stuff is awful. However Noah, and @rose-colored-fancy I believe this was mine and Noah’s conversion 😂

Dude I think we need to start emailing so we can at least have a bit of privacy without our wonderful stalkers

@rose-colored-fancy

Yeah I know, it’s so weird just staring into a camera like that!! I.get so awkward when I’m being recorded lol

I need to hear the accent though, are you on YouTube?

Also I was just teasing you about this being mine and Noah’s conversion 😉 all of y’all are making this a lot of fun

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Pin It on Pinterest