fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Erynne
@erynne

@emma-walker

1) Name: Darya, it means “the sea”

2) Age: 18?

3) Career/Role in Story: love interest of MC

4) Personality: strong, introverted, and independent. She’s nice but not much of a sense of humor

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Yeah, maybe she could give me some beauty tips XD

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: she’s very graceful, clever, and sneaky. Like a fox, she reminds me of a fox

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: She goes by her middle name which is Nichole

8) Character’s greatest strength: She never doubts herself and she can usually tell what a person’s next move is

9) Character’s fatal flaw: she’s a little conceited. Just a little

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “not today you won’t ”

11) Character’s favorite color(s): yellow

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): only child and her dad is alive but she lost her mom at a young age. Her dad is veryyyyy strict

13) Single or taken?: taken

14) Character’s children (if any?): None

15) Character’s hobbies: interior design, and trail riding with her horse Freddie

16) Greatest fear: she is afraid she won’t be remembered once she’s gone

17) Dreams and Aspirations: Her dream is to one day be a mother and have a small business in interior design

18) Darkest Secret: she killed her mother she knows where a secret gold mining cave is

19) Peculiarities: she has a pet peeve of people forgetting to turn lights off and she gets uncomfortable around bald people (don’t ask, it’s midnight and my brain stopped working five minutes after I woke up this morning 😂)

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Erynne.

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Pin It on Pinterest