fb

Reply To: NaNoWriMo 2021

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions NaNoWriMo 2021 Reply To: NaNoWriMo 2021

Noah Cochran
@noah-cochran

@rose-colored-fancy

I was thinking about asking you if you’re up for that round, but it’s at least a year away, so don’t worry about it any time soon

I am most certainly up for it, let me know if you want me when the time comes. 🙂

Wow. That seems too close. It’ll take me more than a year though and I have to repeat that with the other two books too so I won’t be done with this any time soon

That is not too close at all. The faster you can get a good manuscript out the better (all things under consideration of course).

You’ve probably learned some stuff and picked up a couple patterns for what you tend to do.

One would hope. xD

If you’re done with the revision, please send it over as soon as you’re ready! I have more time than I know what to do with and I can’t wait to get started 🙂 (I really need something else to work on, I have no idea what to do with myself now this draft is done

I know the feeling.

I’ll send you the beta readers document this week sometime (maybe tomorrow), and then I’ll share the folder with book itself with you and everyone else this sometime early next week (Sunday or Monday hopefully).

Pin It on Pinterest