fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Erynne
@erynne

@ajstoryteller

You’re actually spot on for most of them!! And I’m glad you gave me permission, because I’m definitely stealing a lot of this XD

1) Name: Sebastian or Caspian or something fancy like that

Jack Anthony Patterson but that might change

2) Age: twenties

Yes, I’m thinking 27

3) Career/Role in Story: The swashbuckling hero or the snarky rival turned love interest

He is the ma’s best friend/ brother-in-law

4) Personality:  very charismatic and charming, gets very sarcastic when grouchy. Good with kids.

Yep. He also likes teasing and sarcasm is always a given

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Yes, unless he’s actually a jerk, then no

No he’s really cool

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: When in doubt, compare people to wildlife. He reminds me of black wolf or a panther, maybe something smaller and sneaky.

I like it! Idk about small, necessarily, but sneaky is definitely in there. He’s got a secret for the majority of the time he’s in the story

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: I feel like he has a couple fake names he uses for… legal reasons.

Oh my goodness yesssss!!! That’s an amazing idea and it fits *perfectly*

8) Character’s greatest strength: He’s a quick thinker with a sharp wit. The ability to weasel his way out of almost any rough spot.

Ehhh maybe. I mean, he can get out of trouble with his wife since he’s so charming, ya know XD he actually ends up (huge spoiler) getting killed *cough* I never said that…. He is a quick thinker though, that’s for sure.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: He’s competitive and can be persuaded by threatening his ego.

Um yes. XD

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “They just can’t get my nose right!” (I’m sorry. I had to.)

I love you, you’re awesome.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): Black and a soft almost pastel gold

I was thinking like dark blue or black

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): this question is always the hardest one. uuuuhhhh… dead parents, a couple younger siblings he parents instead and would die for

Parents are alive but he isn’t that close to them (I’m not sure why yet) he has a younger sister-in-law, but he’s an only child. That is the perfect way to describe his relationship with his sister though. They are soooo close

13) Single or taken?: Single…

Married

14) Character’s children (if any?): None

He has a baby boy

15) Character’s hobbies: Fencing, parkour, and he’s a surprisingly good cook.

I like good cook. *adds that to the long list of ideas you’ve so helpfully given me* I think he enjoys mechanical stuff and playing guitar

16) Greatest fear: He’s afraid of mice. And rats. And any little ting that scurries around on the floor while he stands on the table screeching.

That’s great, it’s not him, but I love it. His greatest fear is probably his family getting hurt

17) Dreams and Aspirations: He wants his siblings to be safe, and he’s a bit of a romantic, even though he strongly denies it.

Oh yeah, definitely!

18) Darkest Secret: He’s cursed or something. Monstery transformation under the full moon kind.

He knows the truth about a mysterious death pattern happening in their country

19) Peculiarities: He’s an insomniac and is able to notice little flaws in objects, like hairline cracks in dishes or weak spots in branches, stuff like that

I really like that too XD This probably doesn’t fit here,, but I’m also going to throw in that he hates being controlled by others

Thank you, that was incredibly helpful!!

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Pin It on Pinterest