fb

Reply To: Hi!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hi! Reply To: Hi!

Grace Benham
@gbfruitbat

Hi Noah!
Nice to meet a fellow music fan!  I have taken jazz and some tap dancing, and I did musical theater for a few years, so that included a lot of dance.  I wouldn’t really call myself a “dancer” but I just love to do it.  I actually have done quite a bit of music theory too!  I sang in a choir from kindergarten to 8th grade, and I was generally a soprano.  The choir director had the students do some music theory books, and the final one got you up to the level of a college music theory student, so I ended up taking the AP Music Theory Exam.  I also play violin and piano and play in my local youth orchestra.  What instruments do you play?  Now I mostly sing with our local opera company’s summer youth program and any other things they do throughout the year—I’m usually a second soprano or alto.

Your story sounds really cool and it would be fun to read it someday!

I have been writing just on and off for quite a while, mostly just starting ideas and then starting new ones.  I think I started my first one back when I was 10 or 11.

This is perhaps the greatest risk any of us will ever take: to be seen as we truly are.

Pin It on Pinterest