fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

calidris
@calidris

@emma-walker I’ll do this one!

1) Name: Callum or Eli

2) Age: Early twenties (but he might look/act older)

3) Career/Role in Story: the only son of a wealthy widower, attends a fancy private college, interns at a famous museum for summer break

4) Personality: He seems quiet and introspective, intellectual, and perhaps a little bit prone to depression

5) Would you be friends with that character?: He seems very thoughtful, so yes!

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: I think maybe he was very sheltered as a child due to his wealthy upbringing.  Maybe he hopes to break out of this bubble and experience the “real world?”

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: I don’t know, but I think it’s something with zero relation to his own name and only came about as a result of an inside joke at the museum

8) Character’s greatest strength: He’s very thorough and observant, and likes to ask hard questions

9) Character’s fatal flaw: He’s a skeptic, prone to depression/pessimism, and maybe a little bit snobby.  I think he tends to be very self-centered because he grew up so isolated and independent (not necessarily in a selfish way, but more like he just isn’t really that aware of the people around him)

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “Why?”

11) Character’s favorite color(s): a deep crimson

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): His mother is dead, and his father was often busy.  He has no siblings, but he has a long-time tutor who filled the father/mentor gap in his life.  He also formed close relationships with the servants on his estate

13) Single or taken?: I think he’s single for now, but maybe he has a special lady friend he hopes to woo

14) Character’s children (if any?): No, but he has a pet bird

15) Character’s hobbies: exploring the museum, reading, botany/tree identification

16) Greatest fear: He desperately wants to explore outside of his bubble, but is afraid too leave the comforts of his wealth/high society

17) Dreams and Aspirations: He wants to travel the world and explore uncharted territories

18) Darkest Secret: He has reason to believe that some of his family’s wealth may have been ill-gotten

19) Peculiarities: He likes to discuss deep/intellectual topics with people, but he’s a terrible listener and unconsciously only cares about what he wants to say.

*laughs as one fey*

Pin It on Pinterest