fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Sarah
@ajstoryteller

@erynne

1) Name: Sebastian or Caspian or something fancy like that

2) Age: twenties

3) Career/Role in Story: The swashbuckling hero or the snarky rival turned love interest

4) Personality:  very charismatic and charming, gets very sarcastic when grouchy. Good with kids.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Yes, unless he’s actually a jerk, then no

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: When in doubt, compare people to wildlife. He reminds me of black wolf or a panther, maybe something smaller and sneaky.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: I feel like he has a couple fake names he uses for… legal reasons.

8) Character’s greatest strength: He’s a quick thinker with a sharp wit. The ability to weasel his way out of almost any rough spot.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: He’s competitive and can be persuaded by threatening his ego.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “They just can’t get my nose right!” (I’m sorry. I had to.)

11) Character’s favorite color(s): Black and a soft almost pastel gold

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): this question is always the hardest one. uuuuhhhh… dead parents, a couple younger siblings he parents instead and would die for

13) Single or taken?: Single…

14) Character’s children (if any?): None

15) Character’s hobbies: Fencing, parkour, and he’s a surprisingly good cook.

16) Greatest fear: He’s afraid of mice. And rats. And any little ting that scurries around on the floor while he stands on the table screeching.

17) Dreams and Aspirations: He wants his siblings to be safe, and he’s a bit of a romantic, even though he strongly denies it.

18) Darkest Secret: He’s cursed or something. Monstery transformation under the full moon kind.

19) Peculiarities: He’s an insomniac and is able to notice little flaws in objects, like hairline cracks in dishes or weak spots in branches, stuff like that.

Once again, I am probably very wrong here, but I enjoy just running wild with these things. If you like anything I came up with, feel free to use.

Pin It on Pinterest