1) Name: Sebastian or Caspian or something fancy like that
2) Age: twenties
3) Career/Role in Story: The swashbuckling hero or the snarky rival turned love interest
4) Personality: very charismatic and charming, gets very sarcastic when grouchy. Good with kids.
5) Would you be friends with that character?: Yes, unless he’s actually a jerk, then no
6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: When in doubt, compare people to wildlife. He reminds me of black wolf or a panther, maybe something smaller and sneaky.
7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: I feel like he has a couple fake names he uses for… legal reasons.
8) Character’s greatest strength: He’s a quick thinker with a sharp wit. The ability to weasel his way out of almost any rough spot.
9) Character’s fatal flaw: He’s competitive and can be persuaded by threatening his ego.
10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “They just can’t get my nose right!” (I’m sorry. I had to.)
11) Character’s favorite color(s): Black and a soft almost pastel gold
12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): this question is always the hardest one. uuuuhhhh… dead parents, a couple younger siblings he parents instead and would die for
13) Single or taken?: Single…
14) Character’s children (if any?): None
15) Character’s hobbies: Fencing, parkour, and he’s a surprisingly good cook.
16) Greatest fear: He’s afraid of mice. And rats. And any little ting that scurries around on the floor while he stands on the table screeching.
17) Dreams and Aspirations: He wants his siblings to be safe, and he’s a bit of a romantic, even though he strongly denies it.
18) Darkest Secret: He’s cursed or something. Monstery transformation under the full moon kind.
19) Peculiarities: He’s an insomniac and is able to notice little flaws in objects, like hairline cracks in dishes or weak spots in branches, stuff like that.
Once again, I am probably very wrong here, but I enjoy just running wild with these things. If you like anything I came up with, feel free to use.