fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Joshua Scheele
@storysmith

@emma-walker

1) Name: I think people would probably refer to the guy as Him, but I guess he has some sort of name. Chrynak Soulun.

I actaully have not decided on a name yet but that’s not a bad idea.

2) Age: Teens or early twenties. I never know the exact.

He was in his twenties. In the current story, he is hundreds of years old.

3) Career/Role in Story: MC, he could be either the hero or the villain. Maybe the villain.

I essentially stuffed Saruman, Sauron, Darth Sidious, and Vendetta’s personalities and twisted morals into a blender. And this guy came out of that deathly mess.

4) Personality: Dark, Moody, Eccentric, Bossy

yeah definitely with a high sense of twisted moral justice.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: He kinda freaks me out, I would only if he’s nice.

If you became friends with him then you would be world enemy #2 that’s if he does not stab you in the back before then.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: He looks like he has some sort of ability, maybe it’s magic, or a special power. He also seems to be a leader, but maybe he’s taken over the minds of those people.

Yes, that purple light is actually a purple crystal imbued with the will of an evil divine being who will use him as a pawn. He does not realize that and only thinks it as a gift or something he was destined to own by right. It makes him immune to age and high IQ. He can tap into the crystal with his mind and it will amplify his thoughts to his minions who have been touched by the crystal’s “cleansing light of justice.” The crystal can be used to mutate people and creatures into monsters who will worship him and the savior’s cleansing light.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : The One. Idk it sounds cool.

Something like that. I hope to not make him sound too much like Sauron.

8) Character’s greatest strength: He can befriend people easily, he’s confident and easygoing, so that he can betray them later.

Yep pretty much

9) Character’s fatal flaw: Anger

Yes because it makes him take rash decisions and must serve as a better example.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “I want him dead. Now.” Um. That was a little dark. Sry.

Nope you are on target. Plus “They cease to exist because the past is no more. Make it so!”

11) Character’s favorite color(s): Purple?

Kinda does not have a voice because that crystal makes the whole sky a sickly purple.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?):

No parents, no wait. A father, who he thinks is on Chrynak’s side. And a Sister that’s against him. The father is really in cahoots with the sister, and spying on Chrynak.

Lol XD He had no parents or siblings but had a wife and daughter. They were murdered as they were kidnapped to be sold in the slave trade.

13) Single or taken?: He may have a special friend, maybe, but he’s not married.

widower

14) Characters children (if any?): No.

yes a beautiful daughter who was everything

15) Characters hobbies: Um, sword fighting, food, throwing things against a wall and smashing them.

Reading, research, experimenting with torture, keeping his plans and minions’ activities secret from the world, and creating his conquer the world strategy.

16) Greatest fear: He’s claustrophobic.

Failure and weakness

17) Dreams and Aspirations: He wants to rule the land/kingdom/whatever the setting is.

He wants to remove evil from the world so there will no longer be bad people and essentially be God by creating a new world that will be perfect.

18) Darkest Secret: He knows the father has betrayed him.

He is the cause for 80% of all the evil beasts and wars that occurred with his rise to power.

19) Peculiarities: His ears wiggle when he’s freaking out, his nostrils flair when he is daydreaming, and he can reach both arms behind him and have his elbows touch each other. (I can do the latter XD)

I am not sure about this yet but this is great! XD

Great Job!

Pin It on Pinterest