fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Emma Walker
@emma-walker

@storysmith

This guy looks really cool.

1) Name: I think people would probably refer to the guy as Him, but I guess he has some sort of name. Chrynak Soulun.

2) Age: Teens or early twenties. I never know the exact.

3) Career/Role in Story: MC, he could be either the hero or the villain. Maybe the villain.

4) Personality: Dark, Moody, Eccentric, Bossy

5) Would you be friends with that character?: He kinda freaks me out, I would only if he’s nice.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: He looks like he has some sort of ability, maybe it’s magic, or a special power. He also seems to be a leader, but maybe he’s taken over the minds of those people.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : The One.

Idk it sounds cool.

8) Character’s greatest strength: He can befriend people easily, he’s confident and easygoing, so that he can betray them later.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: Anger

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “I want him dead. Now.”

Um. That was a little dark. Sry.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): Purple?

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?):

No parents, no wait. A father, who he thinks is on Chrynak’s side. And a Sister that’s against him. The father is really in cahoots with the sister, and spying on Chrynak.

13) Single or taken?: He may have a special friend, maybe, but he’s not married.

14) Characters children (if any?): No.

15) Characters hobbies: Um, sword fighting, food, throwing things against a wall and smashing them.

16) Greatest fear: He’s claustrophobic.

17) Dreams and Aspirations: He wants to rule the land/kingdom/whatever the setting is.

18) Darkest Secret: He knows the father has betrayed him.

19) Peculiarities: His ears wiggle when he’s freaking out, his nostrils flair when he is daydreaming, and he can reach both arms behind him and have his elbows touch each other. (I can do the latter XD)

That was super fun.

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Pin It on Pinterest