fb

Reply To: Rndm brainstorming post to help each other when we got nothing. Yep.

Forums Fiction Plotting Rndm brainstorming post to help each other when we got nothing. Yep. Reply To: Rndm brainstorming post to help each other when we got nothing. Yep.

Emma Walker
@emma-walker

Alrighty Peoples. So a birthday party of sorts, it’s winter and they are ice skating. What all could happen while they do that? It’s Prince Edward’s fifteenth birthday, he and his little sister are staying the winter at Mikin Mansion. Lorii, his sister is 12. With them you have my Wiley kids, Flint (14), Greta (13), Henry (11) and Ivy (Almost 9), these four saw snow the first time ever a month before, so there’s that. there’s also some adults, Aspen and Cassidy Blaine, the Wiley kids’ older sister and brother in law, and Alexander Karson, Cassidy’s older bro. And the Duke and Duchess. What happens during this little ice skating bday party thing? Does something go wrong? Something unexpected but cool? I needs ideas, prompts, anything you can shoot at me. XD

@noah-cochran
@storysmith @ajstoryteller @rose-colored-fancy @joelle-stone @winter_rose

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Pin It on Pinterest