fb

Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Will you have me back? Pretty Please? Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@erynne

What are you?

Pfff… Okay, this is complicated. My family is from South Africa and I was born there, but we immigrated to the Netherlands when I was like three. I don’t consider myself Afrikaans, and I don’t consider myself Dutch, or anything else. I’m… a child of God and that’s it XD I try not to think about it too much XD

Mhm, yeah, sure. I especially love it when me and my cousin have drawing contests and he has to win because he drew a nativity scene or something like that, yes I love it.

Now, that’s cheating XD

And fyi please no cussing or inappropriate clothing or characters on my writing board but feel free to do what you want on it! (I trust you but I just thought I’d throw that out there   ) and I am so sorry if you get all these notifications about me saving stuff to either board. I’m not sure if you do or not but I’m sorry if you do haha

That’s a given 🙂 Don’t worry about it, it looks cool!

I accepted your invite for that board, but I have no idea what it’s even for or if you want me to save stuff on it.

Okay, I think I should have clarified this some, sorry. It’s just where I pin all the stuff that reminds me of my characters. Pictures and quotes and poetry and stuff. I only invited you because it’s a hidden board and I thought you might like to see it. You don’t have to pin anything, I just thought you might like to see it, ig. 🙂 Feel free to remove yourself if you don’t want it cluttering around, I totally don’t mind 🙂

I am literally the exact opposite haha

LOL, I’m not American, I pronounce stuff weird XD Whenever someone hears me talk for the first time they visibly go “???” and it’s kinda hilarious XD

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Pin It on Pinterest