fb

Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Will you have me back? Pretty Please? Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Erynne
@erynne

@rose-colored-fancy

*Akward cough* I’m not… actually Dutch but okay XD I’m in the Netherlands, not of the Netherlands XD

What are you?

HAHA!!! Don’t you love when people pull out the Bible verses and end an argument because you can’t argue with the bible!!

Mhm, yeah, sure. I especially love it when me and my cousin habe drawing contests and he has to win because he drew a nativity scene or something like that, yes I love it.

Gun laws that totally go against the second amendment but you’re in the Netherlands so that doesn’t matter

Huh, interesting. I totally see why you think America has weird gun laws now XD

Cool, I’ll check it out!

I accepted your invite for that board, but I have no idea what it’s even for or if you want me to save stuff on it. And fyi please no cussing or inappropriate clothing or characters on my writing board but feel free to do what you want on it! (I trust you but I just thought I’d throw that out there 😉 ) and I am so sorry if you get all these notifications about me saving stuff to either board. I’m not sure if you do or not but I’m sorry if you do haha

LOL, mood XD That’s what one has siblings for! XD

Eh, y’all are more fun XD

LOL, that bad? XD

I am literally the exact opposite haha

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Pin It on Pinterest