fb

Reply To: What are you looking forward to most?

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions What are you looking forward to most? Reply To: What are you looking forward to most?

Sarah
@ajstoryteller

Hahaha, definitely haven’t been fantasizing about this half my life, no way…

ANYWAYS

One thing I am looking forward to are the theories. I like to sprinkle hints here and there throughout my stories, and I’m curious to see if people will connect the dots.

I like to imagine what it’d be like in other mediums, like an animated movie or show, or a videogame.

To be honest, the idea of publishing does terrify me. It’s definitely not going to happen for a while, that’s for sure.

I guess the thing I’ll be most excited for is the satisfaction that it finally exists. I’ve had this story bouncing around in my head for almost seven years now, and up until this years it was only released through scribbles and abandoned chapter ones. Now I’m finally writing the story I always wanted to read, and I like to think my twelve year old self would’ve been absolutely thrilled with what I have now.

On a less sappy note, I’m also looking forward to being cryptic. I invented a coded alphabet for a reason. >:)

Pin It on Pinterest