fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Sarah
@ajstoryteller

@erynne

1) Name: Jenny or Luna

Anya Kerhersten, in my opinion you were pretty close

2) Age: 23

Late Thirties, I’ve yet to decide on the specific age

3) Career/Role in Story: MC love interest

MC’s mother actually, mentor figure (btw, I have six MC’s in this story)

4) Personality: sweet, fun, a little enthusiastic about things, and quite sarcastic

She has a very calm, easygoing personality, and I’m still developing her a bit, so I’m gonna take that sarcasm there (her daughter has to get that sass from somewhere I suppose). Also she’s very loyal and puts up with a lot.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: I’m not sure, probably because I accidentally gave her my personality

I would.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: she looks like she works with fish somehow. Like maybe in an aquarium

Very close! She works at the zoo/aquarium.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : um I have no clue

Me neither. Other than Mom.

8) Character’s greatest strength: she’s fantastic at math

She’s very intelligent (not sure about math specifically), and specializes in biology and animal behavior. Her ability to adapt to interesting situations is also exceptional.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: she gets stressed our very easily

Considering what she’s had to deal with, she’s manages her stress fairly well. Her real problem is that she feels as though she has to handle everyone by herself, and tends to keep other people at an arms length to avoid getting attached.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “Says who?”

I don’t have a specific phrase in mind, but she is the civilian who hits the villain with a car after being told by the hero to stay in the car.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): teal

I associate her with greens and pinks… but her fiancé’s eyes weren’t too far off from teal, sooo… maybe

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?):

None that I’ve planned out so far, if they are alive she’s not very close with them.

13) Single or taken?: taken but not married

Had a fiancé, he’s dead as far as she knows. She has no intention to pursue a relationship with anyone currently.

14) Characters children (if any?): no

A daughter. Biologically the fiancé’s, Anya adopted her after he disappeared.

15) Characters hobbies: she likes designing clothes

She enjoys working with animals and learning about them. Stuff she does a lot, but does not necessarily enjoy: trying to get her daughter to make friends, investigating shady science corporations, narrowly avoiding death, collecting medical supplies, etc.

Thank you for doing her! It’s very interesting to see what you guys can pick up from a picture alone.

Pin It on Pinterest