fb

Reply To: What are you looking forward to most?

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions What are you looking forward to most? Reply To: What are you looking forward to most?

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@erynne

Tbh, I don’t know if I’m ever going to publish. (definitely not soon)

But something I’d absolutely love and am already getting glimpses of is just people loving your characters. I mean, you all here on SE have shown me how absolutely delightful it is when I can share my characters with someone else.

I would really, really love to have a fandom one day. Just a group of people who love my books as much as I do, who think about my characters and make stupid memes about them, people who analyze the books to find the subtext and make excited posts about it, and people who think of my characters when they hear a particular song.

I just want someone to love my stories, almost as much as I do. I spend time, energy and tears on this because it makes me so happy, and I want it to make someone else happy too. I want my characters to make hard things a little easier for someone.

(I’m getting way too emotional over this XD)

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Pin It on Pinterest