fb

Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Will you have me back? Pretty Please? Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@erynne

Ah, lovely. Us Americans appreciate it

Ngl, we’ve been trying to come up with a nickname for our PM that sticks XD “Liar” is the current most popular one though “I can’t remember” is also popular. Or just his name with an entire string of curse words attached XD

Long story but abridged version, he’s an idiot! If he were in America he would have been kicked off his position long ago. (LOL, we actually fired him almost a year ago and he’s still in his position and doing everything XD)

Aww *wipes away tear* that’s so sweet. I’m really the only one that tells myself differently lol

*Decides that punching you in the face isn’t going to help and gives you a hug instead*

However, you don’t even know what I look like soooo

God made you in his image and everything he makes is beautiful. *End of argument XD*

I LOVE THAT THAT’S WHAT CATHY IS although Biden will probably thinks it’s a little kitty when she goes to the white house to glitter him

I’m still savoring that imagery. It’s just so beautiful!

1) do you hunt or at least know how to use a gun? (You know that’s part of being country. No pretty city boy can shoot a gun)

Ngl, American weapon laws are beyond me. Every time I talk to an American they’re like “Yeah, we own a fully automatic machine gun, two shotguns, seventeen throwing knives, four swords and a bow and arrows.”

Personally, I agree that people should be allowed to own weapons but it sounds incredibly surreal XD

Followed you on Pinterest! Your boards are cool! 🙂

@noah-cochran

Sweet glory, woman, I agreed with you about carmel.  xD

Some people don’t know when to stop, do they? XD

Also, you’re both wrong. It’s car-ah-mel. And app-ricot and pee-can. *Listens to sounds of American fury with utmost delight.*

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Pin It on Pinterest