fb

Reply To: NaNoWriMo 2021

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions NaNoWriMo 2021 Reply To: NaNoWriMo 2021

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@emily-waldorf

That’s what I’m hoping.

I’ll bet it is!

You are a monster and I know it’s Acyn! (Okay, I won’t actually ask you, since you don’t want to give me spoilers, but..C’MON!) XD

*Grins evilly* No comment XD

Nice! Who is Faye? (Have you read the Two Princesses of Bamar?–that name is reminding me of one in there…)

No, I haven’t! I actually just liked the name. It suits her nicely.

As I mentioned, she’s the second protagonist of the second book. She’s one of my favorite characters and Liorah’s opposite in every way. I like her because I don’t have any character like her.

She’s like five feet tall and cried during her only fight scene. She has a pet raven and likes climbing trees and wearing flowy dresses. Yep, that pretty much summarizes her XD

She’s sweet, shy, and gentle, I love her so much. 🙂 I might drop her into the castle after this character, so they overlap a bit. They actually have a cool dynamic and they’re some of the few characters who actually just like each other XD

Well, I have an idea for a sequal, but I don’t think it will be very good. But there will be a lot of loose ends at the end of this book, so IDK.

That’s cool! You can always start with the first and see where it takes you!

I suppose you have to call it low fantasy, but genres stump me, lol. It’s in a world that is exactly like ours only with different countries, geography, and people groups. Yours is fantasy in our world?

Nope, it’s like yours! Different world but no special abilities, magic, or other creatures. It’s pretty strongly based off ours, but I messed with political structures and cultures.

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Pin It on Pinterest