fb

Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Will you have me back? Pretty Please? Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Erynne
@erynne

@rose-colored-fancy

*Looks it up because I’m nosy like that*

LOL, THAT’S HILARIOUS!!! My entire family laughed hysterically about it and we decided to adopt it. XD

Ah, lovely. Us Americans appreciate it

That is not a lot! You’re beautifully and wonderfully made and if anyone ever dares to tell you different tell me because I will personally teleport to your side and punch them in the face!!!! You’re amazing and beautiful!

Aww *wipes away tear* that’s so sweet. I’m really the only one that tells myself differently lol

However, you don’t even know what I look like soooo

<p style=”text-align: left;”>What a way to find out half the population of SE has been biting their tongues not to insult you. XD (Don’t worry, I wasn’t. I want to now though!! XD)</p>

Aw Noah’s tough he can take it. Aren’t you @noah-cochran ?

With these kinds of posts, I’m astonished the FBI hasn’t taken SE down yet XD Maybe they already know writers are like this XD

Oh my goodness right?? XD

Tbh, I was thinking this:

I LOVE THAT THAT’S WHAT CATHY IS although Biden will probably thinks it’s a little kitty when she goes to the white house to glitter him

@emily-waldorf

Hello, Emily! Thank you for minding your own business and staying out of MINE AND NOAH’S conversation.

I say it carmel too. “Caramel” is for pretty city boys like Noah. However I do say apricot like ape-ricot

Yes that’s Flynn Rider (aka Eugene Fitzherbert) from Tangled.

*rereads what you said and realizes you knew that*

The movie is alright but I love his smolder and decided it needed to be my profile pic

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Pin It on Pinterest