fb

Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Will you have me back? Pretty Please? Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@noah-cochran

A marriage to the Duke of Saxony would create a valuable alliance, but if you Flemish want to make peace with the French, a marriage with the Count of Champagne would be an auspicious decision.

I feel like I might be in the wrong time period…

Now, that is a very valid point. I might consider the Count of Champagne and the Duke of Saxony if they give me a really good longsword. Then I might contemplate it. Maybe.

@erynne

SAMEEE!!! My dad especially wants me married and out of the house so bad. But he also says no one will be insane enough to marry me so I guess he won’t get his wish

That’s the way it is XD

“Let’s go Brandon” is a thing against our president… It’s a long story.

*Looks it up because I’m nosy like that*

LOL, THAT’S HILARIOUS!!! My entire family laughed hysterically about it and we decided to adopt it. XD

Even weirder American driving laws.

Huh, no wonder America is so dangerous XD

I weigh 150 lbs. It’s a lot I know but I am not necessarily fat (ok my thighs could be a little smaller but everyone tells me they wish they could have my figure I have no idea why though) I am just heavy I guess lol. My mom said when I was a baby everyone expected me to be light as a feather but instead they got a brick

That is not a lot! You’re beautifully and wonderfully made and if anyone ever dares to tell you different tell me because I will personally teleport to your side and punch them in the face!!!! You’re amazing and beautiful!

*Realizes that might have been slightly too agressive but leaves it anyway.*

@this-is-not-an-alien

(and my parents never let me forget it, it’s like blackmail because I liked to sing it at the top of my lungs in a little five-year-old voice)

*Winces in sympathy* Oohh, parental blackmail. I know that one. “But it was so cute!” Nope. It’s embarassing. XD

Part of being a family is having plenty of blackmail material on each other at all times. Yaknow. For reasons. XD

I HAVE BEEN SETTING ON THAT FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND I WAS TRYING TO BE GOOD AND NOT CALL HIM A PRETTY BOY COZ I DIDN’T ACTUALLY WANT TO HURT HIS FEELINGS AND THEN YOU SAID IT FIRST AND I WANTED TO SAY IT FIRRRRRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*is mad at you*
I spent…so long…being goooooooood

@noah-cochran

What a way to find out half the population of SE has been biting their tongues not to insult you. XD (Don’t worry, I wasn’t. I want to now though!! XD)

HA! That’s right axes are just so antiquated   I mean you have strangle wire, interesting poisons or better still a hotel that people can check into but it locks them in with all these horrible traps and dangers and they either die of one of those or of thirst and starvation…
And there’s also guns!

With these kinds of posts, I’m astonished the FBI hasn’t taken SE down yet XD Maybe they already know writers are like this XD

*me* Would I? *has already several times  *
I CALL TIGHT ROPE WALKING IT’S MINE I CALL IT!!! ALSO I WANT BRIGHT PINK FEATHERS AND RETRACTABLE DOWNFEATHERS FILLED WITH GLITTER THAT I CAN SPRAY AT SOMEBODY WHEN I FEEL THREATENED!!!

Tbh, I was thinking this:

It just somehow seemed like what you’d look like as a chicken. (Never thought I’d type that but here we are XD)

Oh…you don’t know the story…

Oh my goodness that is even more chaotic than I thought XD LOL

@sparrowhawke

Well the public transport in America is pretty crummy (really only people in the cities use it, and it’s, as I said, pretty crummy)–plus we’re so spread out (I almost typed ‘spaced out’–either works XD) that if you want to get anywhere around here you need a car.

That makes sense! Yeah, Dutch people constantly complain about public transport but visiting Americans say it’s amazing XD

You live in Netherlands, correct? With all the windmills, dykes, tulips, and wooden shoes and you’re probably sinking into the ocean actually? XD

I was totally asking for that XD You’re not wrong though XD

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Pin It on Pinterest