fb

Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Will you have me back? Pretty Please? Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Cathy
@this-is-not-an-alien

Since you so rudely called out a fellow stalker allow me to insert myself into the conversation…😇

I adore singing.   My favorite things to sing are folk songs, some old country songs, hymns, and what I call ‘movie songs,’ which is a genre of songs that have been produce for movies–many of which I haven’t even seen (such as The Greatest Showman).

I am ridiculously pleased with this new information! And yes I LOVE movie songs I’ll spend hours singing with my siblings while parrying wooden swords or plastic tubes (whichever we have on-hand)

You guessed me at 17 over the internet? That’s a first.

Dude. Everybody knows you’re seventeen over the Internet (…right??) It’s the medium age for most of us here 🙂

WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COUNTRY SONGS? Gambler by Kenny Rogers, Take Me Home Country Roads by John Denver, and Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash. What about you?

OH RING OF FIRE WAS MY FAVORITE SONG WHEN I WAS REALLY LITTLE (and my parents never let me forget it, it’s like blackmail because I liked to sing it at the top of my lungs in a little five-year-old voice)

Yes, I’m covinced you’re just one if those “pretty city boys”

I HAVE BEEN SETTING ON THAT FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND I WAS TRYING TO BE GOOD AND NOT CALL HIM A PRETTY BOY COZ I DIDN’T ACTUALLY WANT TO HURT HIS FEELINGS AND THEN YOU SAID IT FIRST AND I WANTED TO SAY IT FIRRRRRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*is mad at you*
I spent…so long…being goooooooood

I am suitably burnt. Can I get you some ice?

Can I get you a flamethrower? 😇

I would drive to Germany for cheap gas. It’s like $3.something here right now which is crazy. We thank our wonderful president for that and cheer for a NASCAR racer named Brandon every time we go to the gas station!

Let’s go Brandon. 🥰

Did I mention I’m not very smart? Can you please talk to me like your writing the book “Predestination for Dummies”?

Lol *pats on the back* he had to explain it to my little Catholic butt several times too.

Life’s too short to care! I’m the type of girl that doesn’t get offended when she gets asked how much she weighs or anything lol

How much do you weigh? 😀

I’ve just been stalking this whole conversation (don’t worry I’m not an axe murderer)

HA! That’s right axes are just so antiquated 🙂 I mean you have strangle wire, interesting poisons or better still a hotel that people can check into but it locks them in with all these horrible traps and dangers and they either die of one of those or of thirst and starvation…
And there’s also guns!

After reading all of that, I only have one question, I have a Pintrest account? xD

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! *your friendly stalker just fell over and died laughing hysterically!* also, @erynne he has a YouTube channel and that takes even more sophisticated identity theft, what’s your explanation *waits with bated breath*

I love how everyone is just stalking our private conversation (lol jk) XD

If it was private you should’ve written it in code, @erynne, or should I say Finn Raider? Man that was dumb movie (:

Now I’m sure our stalkers are going to start asking me all these questions *achem* @this-is-not-an-alien I’m totally talking about you Do you think our flock of stalkers would like to join our circus? We need a chicken tight rope walker and maybe a juggling act

*me* Would I? *has already several times 😂*
I CALL TIGHT ROPE WALKING IT’S MINE I CALL IT!!! ALSO I WANT BRIGHT PINK FEATHERS AND RETRACTABLE DOWNFEATHERS FILLED WITH GLITTER THAT I CAN SPRAY AT SOMEBODY WHEN I FEEL THREATENED!!!

I believe you were touring a university? You need to go back to page 1 and read my response

Right…*dutifully goes back to page 1. Probably.* Ok, university: I have been informed I must go through the application process before I can effectively consult the graphic design course coordinator about online classes as they are labeled hybrid which could mean any of the following:
1. It’s totally online but students have the option of coming over to the classroom for the lectures if they want.
2. It’s as offline as the teachers can get away with but they are forced to maneuver online classes which they will hate because they have deadlines and no clue how to work these online gizmos.
3. Nobody has the foggiest idea yet coz some teachers want it online and some teachers want to pressure stuff in-person.
I can only attend if the first two semesters are online so those are the stakes and I really want to go. 🙂

Yeah, sorry about that. I just shouldn’t have said that. Believe me, that’s on the lower side of interesting for him. He was trying to hack on to here as me and ask you a question I won’t say because I don’t want to embarrass you (unless you wanna know)

I wanna know…

Cathy could transform into a demon bantam in a blink, I don’t know about the others.

*deciding whether to be insulted or flattered* *results pending*

Is this some American thing I’m too European to understand? XD

Oh…you don’t know the story…
😈😈😈
Ok, there they was, liberal news covering this huge win for this guy named Brandon. Everybody happy. Crowds cheers. Crowds chant. Crowds take up the chant “F– Biden!” Liberal new panics but the crowd she chants louder, them news they figure they gotta cover and they tell everybody that the crowd is chanting “Let’s go Brandon”. They are not chanting that. Somebody is going trigger-happy with the bleeper-button just to emphasize. “Let’s Go Brandon” becomes a national hit as a rap song and is banned from YouTube for…“medical discloser or blah something or what” (called Biden demented). Everybody laugh, boos in every stage, most popular American slogan ever 🙂

Cathy could transform into a demon bantam in a blink, I don’t know about the others.

Has decided to take it as a compliment I am a fantastic demon bantam and I shall visit the White House to Go Brandon on Biden as a demon-chicken 🙂

Don't let the voices in your head drive you insane;only some of them can drive; most are underage

Pin It on Pinterest