fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Emma Walker
@emma-walker

@erynne Lolol yep

1) Name: Herbert

At first this was the Faceclaim for Sterling, the oldest of the Karson boys, but he looks more like Jonathan so I’ll go with him instead.

So he is the Duke himself, Jonathan Karson.

2) Age: 40

Uhh *runs and checks notebook* oh wow XD he’s 60. Hm.

3) Career/Role in Story: he’s an uncle

Kinda, more like Dad, Granddad, loyal friend.

4) Personality: quiet and sincere

He’s sincere but noble in heart and a mix of quiet and not. He likes solitude but loves spending time with family.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: maybe

He is cool. Really nice. I would but I’m biased.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: he is a thinker

Indeed

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : Uncle Herb

Lol he doesn’t really have one, only his wife calls him Jon. And others call himFather or Grandfather, so..

8) Character’s greatest strength: he has a big heart for kids especially kids like Ivy 😉

YES One day, he was in the village helping the people cause there was a bad illness going around, and he came across a little boy that’s four and his parents had died from the illness and so he took the boy home and they adopted him. That was Cassidy Blaine. And so yea. He loves kids.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: he’s often caught day dreaming or in deep thought at the worst times

Honestly probably when he was younger.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “’tis true”

Lol maybe. He says “indeed” a lot. I think.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): he likes brown for some reason

Maybe cause most of the books in his gigantic library are brown. XD

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): ya, again, like a million

Lol his parents are both dead, and he had no siblings.

13) Single or taken?: um maybe like engaged, idk about married

He marrieddd

14) Characters children (if any?): nope

Four children, Sterling, Windsor, Alexander, Bethany. And then of course Cassidy, so five.

15) Characters hobbies: writing poetry

No, his wife wrote poems.

Thankaaa

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Pin It on Pinterest