fb

Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Will you have me back? Pretty Please? Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Erynne
@erynne

@noah-cochran

After reading all of that, I only have one question, I have a Pintrest account? xD

Yes you do. Well, the boy you stole the identity from does. I followed you (him) because I follow anyone I see from SE

Not creepy, I’m glad you did, I read through all your articles of faith, and it appears that we are extremely similar. I was a little unsure about a couple of the things said, but that is a discussion for another time.

Ok cool! I’m glad we agree on all of this, I very rarely find people I side with these days

The Old School Hymnal. You?

John MacArthur’s Hymns of Grace

Interesting. Your cousin asks…well, interesting questions.

Yeah, sorry about that. I just shouldn’t have said that. Believe me, that’s on the lower side of interesting for him. He was trying to hack on to here as me and ask you a question I won’t say because I don’t want to embarrass you 😂 (unless you wanna know)

Thinking before one speaks is something we can all work on, but you’re fine right now.

True but I’m not one to care about what other people know or think of me (unless it’s a boy) (not you though 😝) so I seem to say more than I should because of that. You could totally ask me the most embarrassing thing and I would totally tell you XD

Now I’m sure our stalkers are going to start asking me all these questions *achem* @this-is-not-an-alien I’m totally talking about you

Do you think our flock of stalkers would like to join our circus? We need a chicken tight rope walker and maybe a juggling act

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Pin It on Pinterest