fb

Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Will you have me back? Pretty Please? Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Erynne
@erynne

…. I was thinking of real life but that works too XD Never thought I’d confuse the two but here we are!

Ah, my mistake. You have a point tho

My thought that Americans are weird has been affirmed again XD Why are you talking about different states like they’re different countries??? Everyone knows America only has a couple states. New york, Hollywood, Texas, Disneyland, and McDonalds.

HAHAHAHA

That’s really funny because I saw a meme about someone in Europe driving to another country to get Burger King and it said “this is a lot funnier to Americans because in Europe you seriously can just drive to another country to got BK” that’s just where my brain went to…

I have actually never watched Mulan (I know, uncultured swine) but I know the memes XD Part of knowing me is being continually horrified by the very common pieces of media I’ve never seen XD. I have never watched Shrek, and I’ve never watched Lion King. *Cue horrified gasps* XD

Got that right, YOU UNCULTURED SWINE!! Well in Mulan Eddie Murphy’s character, a dragon named Mushu, (the best character of the movie) says “Dishonor on you, dishonor on your family, dishonor on your cow!”

I’m a total Disney dork….

I have no opinion on cars besides not ford XD

That’s good enough for me

Step 1: Say it.

Step 2: Wrong.

I actually think I can handle that

*Blinks rapidly* That isn’t remotely where I expected that sentence to go. That’s the most horrific imagery I have ever had the misfortune of reading, you should be proud of yourself XD You’ll go very far as a writer if you keep that up XD

😂😂😂

*bows repeatedly* thank you, thank you!

I’ve actually given the idea a lot of thought since I’ve had nothing better to do

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Pin It on Pinterest