fb

Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Will you have me back? Pretty Please? Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@erynne

NO, ROSE! THIS IS NOT A REMAKE OF THE HUNGER GAMES!

…. I was thinking of real life but that works too XD Never thought I’d confuse the two but here we are!

Haha oh no!

My thought that Americans are weird has been affirmed again XD Why are you talking about different states like they’re different countries??? Everyone knows America only has a couple states. New york, Hollywood, Texas, Disneyland, and McDonalds.

Ok I totally have Mulan going through your head. I’m happy to find another Chevy girl, or at least anti-ford girl

I have actually never watched Mulan (I know, uncultured swine) but I know the memes XD Part of knowing me is being continually horrified by the very common pieces of media I’ve never seen XD. I have never watched Shrek, and I’ve never watched Lion King. *Cue horrified gasps* XD

I have no opinion on cars besides not ford XD

Can you tell me how to pronounce that so I can start using it?? XD

Step 1: Say it.

Step 2: Wrong. XD

2) we get put into a circus which could be interesting cause Noah can be a singing chicken and he could sing songs from Greatest Showman, and you could be a chicken that jumps through a ring of fire, and I’ll somehow end up as a clown chicken driving a super tiny chicken car.

*Blinks rapidly* That isn’t remotely where I expected that sentence to go. That’s the most horrific imagery I have ever had the misfortune of reading, you should be proud of yourself XD You’ll go very far as a writer if you keep that up XD

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Pin It on Pinterest