fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Emma Walker
@emma-walker

For some reason all of this went to my junk mail. But I found ittttt

@storysmith

1) Name: William or Edward

Close, it’s Windsor. Lord Windsor Karson.

2) Age: 30s to earlier 40s

Uh. Lemme check. XD He is thirty exactly.

3) Career/Role in Story: An aristocrat scholar

I mean sure, I guess he is. He’s the second oldest in a dukes family. And the story is complicated, but he was with his little sister when she was cursed to die when a man she would marry proclaimed is love for her, and a spell was put on both of them so that they wouldn’t tell anyone. And so the sister did die, she fell down a marble staircase, because their adopted brother told her he loved her, and so Wind blamed him for pushing her. And that led to tension between the two. And yea.

4) Personality: A philosopher who is critically judgemental and like to play with people’s wits and emotions.

Lol he’s judgmental yea, and a little dark and silent.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Possibly, probably would have to try really hard to prove I have no ambition for self-gain in our friendship.

Yep.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: He’s a gentleman and old-fashioned.

Can’t necessarily be old fashioned in a fantasy story methinks. But a stiff gentleman at best.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: Pass

People call him Wind usually when a nickname is called for.

8) Character’s greatest strength: Great critical/strategic thinker

Yea I bet so. He is normally silent but always thinking.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: too judgemental and possibly arrogant

Ya. And stubborn.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “Oh Lackaday” XD

Lol maybe.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): Green

Sure.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): Parents possibly deceased and with a few brothers and maybe a sister.

Oh wow XD that’s like almost right on. Both of his parents, Jonathan and Avli Karson, are alive. He has an older brother, Sterling Karson, and a younger brother, Alexander Karson, and an adopted brother, Cassidy Blaine-Karson, and a little sister, Bethany, who past away.

13) Single or taken?: I am guessing n

He is actually married, believe it or not.

14) Characters children (if any?): nope

He has two children. William and Trina.

15) Characters hobbies: Reading, classical music, attending theaters, and debating.

Reading, yes. Music, probably. Not really any theaters in Terriad, though. He Can debate, when arguing with his brothers.

Thank youuuu

@noah-cochran

1) Name: Edmund, August, or Dapper Victorian Gent (does that last one count?)

It’s Windsor, although I do like that last one.

2) Age: 24

He’s thirty.

3) Career/Role in Story: Son of a parliamentary man, love interest of the story,

He’s the son of a duke, and plays a role as a close family member, when his adopted brother visits and brings with him a young lady..

4): Personality: Slightly conceited, a little taciturn (this is sounding way to much like Darcy, who by the way, is a top notch jerk xD), shrewd

Lol I used his picture because the character himself reminded me of Darcy. So. XD yea.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Yes, he’s a victorian guy, so yes

I like that.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from picture: I’m not a huge fan of his haircut, but it’ll pass.

lol yes me too.

Hey Emma, have you read Austen’s Emma? 🙂

I have read Pride and Prejudice and Mansfield Park, not Emma. But I’ve seen the Emma movie, so… Jane Austen books are difficult to read.

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Pin It on Pinterest