fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Noah Cochran
@noah-cochran

@erynne

Interesting…

@emma-walker

1) Name: Edmund, August, or Dapper Victorian Gent (does that last one count?)

2) Age: 24

3) Career/Role in Story: Son of a parliamentary man, love interest of the story,

4): Personality: Slightly conceited, a little taciturn (this is sounding way to much like Darcy, who by the way, is a top notch jerk xD), shrewd

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Yes, he’s a victorian guy, so yes

6) Any other details you may have gotten from picture: I’m not a huge fan of his haircut, but it’ll pass.

Hey Emma, have you read Austen’s Emma? 🙂

@joelle-stone

Where did you get that pic? It’s great.

1) Name: Faira, Oriana (how in the world am I supposed to guess this?), how about Ingrid, but I don’t see any dragons

2) Age: 19

3) Career/Role in Story: Daughter of a clan chief, wants to defend her homeland, fears failure? wants to reclaim her homeland. Fights snow monsters? I might be bad at this?

4): Personality: Confident but reserved, slightly aloof,

5) Would you be friends with that character?: I would be friends with just about anyone, and she looks awesome, so yes

6) Any other details you may have gotten from picture: Uhh…I like the freckles. xD The uniform colors on the shield and cloak really speak of a house’s or clan’s colors.

Try this one I suppose, it doesn’t fit my character exactly, but he’s decently close.

Pin It on Pinterest