1) Name: William or Edward
2) Age: 30s to earlier 40s
3) Career/Role in Story: An aristocrat scholar
4) Personality: A philosopher who is critically judgemental and like to play with people’s wits and emotions.
5) Would you be friends with that character?: Possibly, probably would have to try really hard to prove I have no ambition for self-gain in our friendship.
6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: He’s a gentleman and old-fashioned.
7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: Pass
8) Character’s greatest strength: Great critical/strategic thinker
9) Character’s fatal flaw: too judgemental and possibly arrogant
10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “Oh Lackaday” XD
11) Character’s favorite color(s): Green
12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): Parents possibly deceased and with a few brothers and maybe a sister.
13) Single or taken?: I am guessing no
14) Characters children (if any?): nope
15) Characters hobbies: Reading, classical music, attending theaters, and debating.
This was a tough one. How did I do?