fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Joelle Stone
@joelle-stone

@storysmith,

*didn’t even see your last guy* *darts off to find questions and pic*

1) Name: Runar Grishnak

2) Age: oof I’m horrible with ages XD 36?

3) Career/Role in Story: Redeemed villain and/or grumpy mentor that doesn’t really want to teach the pupil but hates being bugged by said pupil more so teaches him/her grudgingly

4): Personality: Grouchy. He’s definitely grouchy. And stern. And huggable in a spiky kind of way (does that make sense? XD) He’s also funny without trying to be funny. Aka I really like this guy. XD

5) Would you be friends with that character?: YES. Well, I’d try. Like I’d leave random chocolate and just talk to him even though he isn’t listening and wait for him to thaw and tell him to read stuff and generally be very annoying until he gives in. Or I’d be too scared. XD

6) Any other details you may have gotten from picture: His clothes kinda look like they could be a uniform or something stiff and formal, so I’m guessing he was/is either in the army or is someone important – nobility, bodyguard, royalty, etc. It’s not very decorated, though, so either he’s retired or didn’t make it very far in his army endeavors. If he WEREN’T in the army, then he’d have to be a king or someone – he’s got that battle-hardened look in his eye.

How close was I? XD

"For love is strong as death." -God

Pin It on Pinterest