fb

Reply To: Hi Everyone!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hi Everyone! Reply To: Hi Everyone!

Cathy
@this-is-not-an-alien

I’M BACK I’M BACK I’M BACK I COULDN’T SIGN IN FOR FOUR DAYS STRAIGHT AND NOW I’M BACK I’M LATE BUT THIS TIME I HAVE A VALID EXCUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ehem…

hi!

I’ll rename myself “Camiravaldarion” or something to make it easier for you.

PERFECT!!! Now that’s a name I can make fun of!!! “Noah short for Camiblahbavon!” 😀

I’m…gratified?

Lol you bet you are, it’s the height of achievement to be obnoxious enough I actually register it, at last a worthy opponent! *dissolved into a puddle of giggles before I come up with a more dramatic speech 😁*

So do you have a goal for these skills? What got you into it?

Well it’s in my graphic design curriculum (ifff I’m able to get those courses online) and once I figure out what it is and what it does it’ll probably be great for idk designing a YouTube channel or cover designs or other aesthetic marketing networks and since I plan to go on the self-publishing route that’ll be really important for me.
What got me into it was kinda a conversation like:
Me; I wanna learn to animate if I can’t get a job this year!!!
Mom; We’re not funding that, it doesn’t make money.
Me; *ridiculous pile of research into stats and analytics and market growth*
Mom; *sigh*
Mom; it doesn’t make money here in this state, nobody I knew growing up who learned animation went on to be an animator.
Me; but, animation.
Mom; Trenholm has an associates in graphic design.
Me; I don’t wanna learn to draw I already know how to do that and why would I get into Major Student Debt to learn something I can self-teach myself better and coding just isn’t something I could apply myself to and enjoy plus I can learn that free online already (actually, not so much 😅) and anyway a degree doesn’t actually get you a job I could build a portfolio now and probably get some small jobs *spends the next couple months trying to outstubborn my parents/prove I can already get a paying job from home if I just get a LinkIn account* (spoiler alert; that never works XD)*
My sister; Dude. Look up graphic design.
Me; *looks up graphic design*
Me; THIS HAS ART, IT HAS WEB DESIGN, IT HAS EMAIL MARKETING, IT HAS VIDEO DESIGNING, IT HAS AUDIO AND MUSIC DESIGNING AND LITERALLY ANY ART.
AND
IT HAS
ANIMATION!!!!!!!
Ergo I shall learn graphic design or else. 🙂

So, @storysmith, just fyi, Cathy has a thing for overreacting (though you’ve probably already figured that out).

I have no idea what you mean what cruel gossip LOL 😈

Well, whatever I am, this is definitely not an alien.

Haha… *totally stepped into that one 😂*

Wow! Nice! I have never thought of beatboxing. I am definitely open to working together to create some songs because I actually planned on finding someone to help with that. XD The star for the first part of the series is a small girl who has a magical and amazing voice. Her voice will put the birds to shame and nature and the planet will join in song with her in peace. In war her voice will encourage her companions to stand strong and her enemy to flee. I could never sing that part. XD I have a grand introduction planned near the end of the first book for her voice.

I wouldn’t have thought of beatboxing either until my sister started trying it and got really into this band that did that and it sounded so good!!
Oh that sounds fun!!! Although I probably couldn’t put birds to shame lol. I love to give it a go!!!
*lol mental image of a guy trying to sing like a little girl is hysterical and I can’t stop thinking about it now 😂😅😅😅🤣!*

They have 17 of the books in audiobooks and they are a blast to listen to the hilarious banter and war cries.

Oh my goodness did they actually pull off the accents, I remember being kinda disappointed with the hare-speech in the cartoon but there’s nothing like an audio that really has great voice-acting or just very lively impressions!

That is really awesome. I used to be really good with hare accents from Redwall after listening to the audiobooks. I couldn’t open those links you included, not sure if they are broken or it is me. XD What hardware do you use for recording? Definitely a pro compared to me. I might have to learn from you. XD

Sigh, it’s probably my links, I was doing them with very bad Internet and from pages I’d saved off the Internet. Lemmie see if I can’t…*researches links to “refresh” and tries to test them* does this one work? Link
To actually record…now this is gonna sound ridiculous but I use my camera that I saved up for when I was like twelve for some reason somehow (I love my camera it’s a darling little red Nikon and…*ahem* ANYWAY–) and I record using it like it’s a mic, then I use this Wondershare program to convert it to an MP3 instead of an MP4 which is video and just kinda export it like that then I import it into Audacity. I think…most people use an app…and a mic that’s implanted in smartphones or newer laptops (???) I just have really bad Internet on my end and toggle between my mom’s computer and my computer that’s not connected to the Internet and has a wretched sound-system…
But! When/if I get to take graphic design I’ll be getting a quality laptop for rendering and server speed and etc *my brain is still oozing with numbers and facts jumbled like alphabet soup melting braincells like a microwave after I legit spent three hours looking up requirements for a solid good graphic design laptop. (not Mac! Never Mac! Macs self-destruct with their updates as much as Apples’ those laptops are proven to commit ceremonial suicide for the extra revenue in a consumer society dependent on the Net and ideas of money which stem from ideas of gold. Ironically enough the real deal is no long acceptable currency or is totally sus-ed out of circles outside the blackmarket and the criminal underworld which is where any poor to mid-class citizen is destined to resort under the complex and arbitrary world of taxation finding every loophole to evade the Constitutional law against double-taxation and therefore going to triple or quadruple taxation coz hey those aren’t legally banned thanks to Alexander Hamilton’s “solution” to the national debt which said solution has done nothing to assuage the governmental mess anymore than throwing money at a drug-addict would make them actually go to rehab instead inflation caps the dollars into nada-value just to give the economy a buzz before it spirals down the gullet of…what was I talking about again…?)*

I added your email to my story folder on google docs

I actually couldn’t open up you’re Google Doc without “signing into Google” and idk why coz I’ve been able to open literally any link to a Google Doc I get before and the one rule my parents wanted me to follow is not to use a Google Doc because it doesn’t have enough security. I’m sorry, dang I’m a difficult person to share docs with XDD.

My favorite alien to annoy!! XD And… our possibly human friend @noah-cochran XD

Lol I am honored!

Ahem. Sorry, I had to live up to expectations of being annoying

Haha I am so proud of you!

Don't let the voices in your head drive you insane;only some of them can drive; most are underage

Pin It on Pinterest