fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Sarah
@ajstoryteller

@erynne

1) Name: I’m sure he doesn’t have just a common name but if he did I’d say Stephen

Peregrine Joshua Logan, though only close family members know his full name.

2) Age: 17?

14. He’s also very short so people mistake him for being younger.

3) Career/Role in Story: he looks like he’d be the antagonist

Funfact: He’s the Protagonist… or well, one of. But he’s an expert at being antagonistic to his foes and siblings.

4) Personality: not a fun one haha, he looks like the clever villain

He’s a bit aloof, snarky and sarcastic. He’s naturally protective and doesn’t care too much of what others think of him. He is fairly clever, but his curiosity does get the best of him.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: no

I would. He might not like me for the stuff I put him through tho lol.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: he has fangs… I don’t know why but I assume he got bitten by a bat. He also lives in a fantasy world (like literally, that’s the genre of the book he’s in. Not that he’s a daydreamer XD)

Fangs and pointed ears are general sign of being not-human in his world, so you aren’t too far off there.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : he’s the “Bad guy” idk, this is the hardest one

He prefers to go by PJ, and usually he’s the one who dishes out the nicknames.

8) Character’s greatest strength: his cleverness and he’s good with a knife. Oh, and, he’s probably good at sneaking around.

Spot on with the knife! And he does do a lot of sneaking. I’d say he is decently clever too. He’s also fairly skilled with tech and enjoys meddling with machines.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: well I mean he’s the villain so there’s that XD

Curiosity can distract him fairly easily. Also, personal attacks against his friends or family can cause him to react irrationally.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: I’m not sure but I feel like he hisses a lot

Hissing like the gremlin he is lol. But here’s an actual quote from his book, in response to being asked how he is still alive. “Spite.”

11) Character’s favorite color(s): black

I associate him with dark blue or indigo and bright electric green…

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): I don’t think he has any family

Mom, allegedly dead father, twin sister, and little brother. He’s the eldest by a minute.

13) Single or taken?: single

Yep.

14) Characters children (if any?): nope

Correct.

15) Characters hobbies: torturing people and spying

Hacking and meddling with tech. Running around unsupervised at night. Narrowly avoiding death.

Now watch, he’s probably like this sweet guy with an incredible personality XD

Yep, but this was very fun. Thank you for doing him.

Pin It on Pinterest