@erynne Lolol yep.
1) Name: Brady
This is actually Henry, H in the line. I mentioned him when we did Flint. Henry, or Henrik, Wiley.
2) Age: 10 or 11
3) Career/Role in Story: a brother in an incredibly large family
4) Personality: enthusiastic and fun but not much of a sense of humor
Yea, although he’s funny even though he doesn’t realize it.
5) Would you be friends with that character?: maybe
6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: he’s from a fantasy world but got magically transported to this world in the 50’s to become an actor of a tv show that will remain nameless but us weird teenagers that like the oldies better than modern day stuff watch often
Lolol yes, XD.
7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : ughhh idk I’m so bad at this
Uuhhh I don’t have a nickname for this kid.
8) Character’s greatest strength: he’s always looking on the bright side
9) Character’s fatal flaw: he’s naive
Lol he’s the adventurous and outgoing and mischievous one, usually the one in trouble.
10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “boy oh boy oh boy”
11) Character’s favorite color(s): blue
12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): ya like a million
13) Single or taken?: single
14) Characters children (if any?): nope
15) Characters hobbies: doing puzzles and he also loves learning about trains
He’s more outdoorsy, so fishing, and he’s energetic, but he’s a really big reader. I don’t have trains in this fantasy world.
"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott