fb

Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Will you have me back? Pretty Please? Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Noah Cochran
@noah-cochran

@erynne

I’d hate to steal the spotlight from Sarah, so I’ll answer your questions here.

Should have done that myself. 🙂

I was always that kid who got assigned to write a paragraph about whatever and when I was finished it was three pages long

Same here. 🙂

For anyone who’s wondering who this weirdo stranger is, my name is Erynne (pronounced Erin, I know the spelling is kind of odd) I am now officially a 15 year old country girl who enjoys reading, writing, music, baking, art, etc. I am also quite goofy and I love to tease. I am also very obsessive over stuff that I obsess about because I’m obsessed. My actual hobbies, not just stuff I enjoy, include singing (not that I’m good, it just annoys my brothers), debating politics and religion and whether it’s pronounced caramel or carmel, andddd some other stuff that I would tell you if my brain worked.

Ah, we have some things in common–except, perhaps, the part about being obsessively obsessive about obsessiveness. 😉

What exactly is a country girl where you come from? 20 acres and a flock of poultry? Or 50 acres and ten horses? I live out in the country as well, where I love to paddle boat out on our pond and listen to audiobooks or just look at the sky and contemplate life. I also raise ducks and sheep, so I suppose I’m somewhat of a countryboy.

I’m not into baking much (though I am interested in learning sometime) but I do like to cook casseroles or grill steak once in a while. I don’t know anyone who is worse than me at art and drawing. xD

Teasing is fun isn’t it, I probably do it a little too much though, my siblings would say so anyway. xD

I adore singing. 🙂 My favorite things to sing are folk songs, some old country songs, hymns, and what I call ‘movie songs,’ which is a genre of songs that have been produce for movies–many of which I haven’t even seen (such as The Greatest Showman). What are some of your favorite songs to sing or listen to?

One thing I like even more than singing is debating, especially politics and religion. 🙂 Me and my cousins, brother, and friends have a habit of debating and discussing both those topics many Sunday afternoons after Church. Oh, and it’s obviously carmel, no debate about that.

So there’s my ramble on that *random thumbs up cuz I do that a lot for no reason*

Keep me updated on your progress. 👍

How about you??

Hercule Poirot by Agatha Christie, Behold the Dawn by K. M. Weiland, and Blackthorn Key by Kevin Sands. I love medieval history and medieval fiction, but that is hard to come by.

Nope. Not happening. I’m not going to lie, I don’t even know her first name haha

Such disrespect for your ancestors.  😉

How old are you?

Good ol’ 17. Didn’t know a thing about writing until this June when I research the topic, and then I started writing my first WIP at the end of  last July.

What is your WIP about?

I’m currently doing a brief revision of a stand alone action adventure novel set in medieval France. It titled it The Thief’s Dilemma  and opens following a character in third person named Hugon, who is, you guessed it, an expert thief. I’ve also begun brainstorming and outlining a medieval series.

Do you enjoy movies and tv shows? And if so what ones?

I do (though caveat, we use a program called vidangel/clearplay on many of them), lotr is of course amazing, and there is a movie called Hildago that I’ve seen quite a few times starring Viggo Mortensen (aka, Aragon). How about you?

Who is your favorite fictional character?

Hmm…Sage, from the False Prince is great, and so is Annan from Behold the Dawn. So no one you’ve heard of. xD What about you?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

New Zealand. No question. However…I am the definition of gregarious and I love talking to and meeting people, and NZ is rather isolated, so I’ll just stick with America. 🙂 And yourself?

Pin It on Pinterest