fb

Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Will you have me back? Pretty Please? Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Erynne
@erynne

@noah-cochran

I’d hate to steal the spotlight from Sarah, so I’ll answer your questions here.

No I don’t believe we’ve met, have you been on SE long?

I’ve been here for ten months apparently. (I just happened to notice that the other day) I kinda disappeared for a few months because my life got quite busy and I just lost the urge to write, but I’m back now and I’m working on plotting out a new story so that’s…yeah.

Well, tell me a little about yourself, how long have you been writing?

Uh two to three years. I’ve always had an interest in writing, so I wrote short stories and stuff when I was little but that was mainly for school, so I’m not sure if that counts. I was always that kid who got assigned to write a paragraph about whatever and when I was finished it was three pages long XD

If you want to actually know about me here is a paragraph from my reintroduction:

“For anyone who’s wondering who this weirdo stranger is, my name is Erynne (pronounced Erin, I know the spelling is kind of odd) I am now officially a 15 year old country girl who enjoys reading, writing, music, baking, art, etc. I am also quite goofy and I love to tease. I am also very obsessive over stuff that I obsess about because I’m obsessed. My actual hobbies, not just stuff I enjoy, include singing (not that I’m good, it just annoys my brothers), debating politics and religion and whether it’s pronounced caramel or carmel, andddd some other stuff that I would tell you if my brain worked.”

What’s your current WIP about?

It’s a futuristic government control gimme my freedom thing that I don’t really know too much about yet XD This is what I’ve been telling people it’s about (I’m sorry, I’ve literally been copying and pasting this entire conversation from other conversations)

I know there’s a lot of stories like that but I honestly think mine’s different (the government control gimme my freedom thing) because most stories start in the middle of life, like after the government already has control, whereas mine starts before that happens so you can see the problems arise and the rebels rebel as soon as they see it start to happen. That’s one of the things I don’t understand about other books like that. Like, thirty years after the government took over their lives and freedoms the people finally decide to do something about it. I don’t think that’s really realistic and it’ll set my story aside from others which I think is cool cause I didn’t think I was capable of that lol.

So there’s my ramble on that *random thumbs up cuz I do that a lot for no reason*

What are some of your favorite books?

Ahh I am a Twilight nerd for sure. I also love The Hunger Games, and I’m currently reading Little Women and I’m loving it. I’m in the process of reading The Maze Runner and Wingfeather Saga series as well. How about you??

What is your great-great-great grandmother’s maiden name?

Nope. Not happening. I’m not going to lie, I don’t even know her first name haha

Ok some for you:

How old are you? (don’t answer if you aren’t comfortable with sharing personal info)

What is your WIP about?

Do you enjoy movies and tv shows? And if so what ones?

Who is your favorite fictional character?

And….

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? (Two can play at this game)

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Pin It on Pinterest