fb

Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Will you have me back? Pretty Please? Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Erynne
@erynne

@rose-colored-fancy

Her personal best is repeatedly insulting someone who is literally on the point of executing her. I kid you not. Even I was impressed XD

Ah, you see, I would do that. If I knew I was going to be executed I would just spend my last moments insulting people. *claps for Liorah*

LOL, someone who hates plotting as much as I do! I plot everything out in relative detail but sometimes I get to a point where I don’t know what will happen until I’ve written it so my outline has a lot of question marks XD

EXACTLY RIGHT!!! Like why do we, as writers, say we write because we enjoy it but complain about absolutely everything?? We’ll even call it relaxing and sometimes therapeutic, but truthfully we only enjoy it for the first few minutes? 😂

What’s your new story’s premise?

Ughhh idk. It’s a futuristic government control gimme my freedom thing. I know there’s a lot of stories like that but I honestly think mine’s different because most stories start in the middle of life, like after the government already has control, whereas mine starts before that happens so you can see the problems arise and the rebels rebel as soon as they see it start to happen. That’s one of the things I don’t understand about other books like that. Like, thirty years after the government took over their lives and freedoms the people finally decide to do something about it. I don’t think that’s really realistic and it’ll set my story aside from others which I think is cool cause I didn’t think I was capable of that lol.

I apologize for my ramble that doesn’t make any sense

After I finish this draft, I’m going to print out and read the first draft of book 2. I’m SO looking forward to that, there is nothing as satisfying as holding your 130k manuscript in your hands in actual paper and knowing that you MADE THAT!! True bliss. (until you read it and cringe)

Ahhh that’s fantastic congratulations!!!!! I’m so happy for you! 😁 (don’t worry, a writer is his own worst critic)

Anyway, then I’m beta reading for someone while I plot book 3 and then I’m going to see if I can write book 3 (which will probably be over 100k) in less than three months. Fun times XD (I’m so going to hate myself XD)

Oof. Good luck with that!

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Pin It on Pinterest