fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Erynne
@erynne

@ajstoryteller

Hi Sarah! Welcome to SE! I’m the weirdest dork ever named Erynne (pronounced Erin, it’s a different spelling, I know) I saw your introduction I just didn’t realize who you were haha. Do you prefer AJ or Sarah? Also, thanks for joining/saving my game! I hope you enjoy it here 🙂

1) Name: Hmmm. Something elegant like Belle or Seraphina

Ooh I like those, but no, she’s Tae (like Tay, I just like that spelling better)

2) Age: late teens or early twenties

Yup, 22!

3) Career/Role in Story: the charming love interest

Actually she’s the MC older sis and role model

4) Personality: sweet and friendly, possibly has a streak of mischief in her. Very clever and confident.

Spot on.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Yes.

Cool

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: Not many, but she reminds me of a raven or a black fox for some reason.

Yeah I like that, and I totally see it. I might incorporate that into my story (especially the black fox, that’s perfect for her) if you don’t mind me stealing it?

She also loves winter weather. Just throwing that out there for no reason.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : Unsure.

Yeah she doesn’t really have one. Her name might end up being Talor or Taelor, but she just goes by Tae, those spellings just seem kinda cheesy XD

8) Character’s greatest strength: She is very clever and has a sharp wit.

Yes, but she’s also very loving and supportive

9) Character’s fatal flaw: She has a hard time excepting help, and insists that she can do it on her own.

She’s gullible

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “Good news, I have an idea. Bad news, you’ll hate it.”

I LOVE THAT!!! CAN I STEAL IT ALSO? XD

11) Character’s favorite color(s): Black. Maybe purple or silver.

Yeah probably silver

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): Hmmm… Either an orphan or from a wealthy family.

Haha, no. She has her mom but her dad dies a little into the story. She also has a sister and possibly a grandma, I’m still debating on that.

13) Single or taken?: Single, but the MC’s looking to change toat.

Nope she’s taken. The MC is her sister lol. I’ll probably post her hubby soon if you’re interested in doing him

14) Characters children (if any?): none

A baby boy that shall currently remain nameless (cause I haven’t thought of a name, ya know)

15) Characters hobbies: Reading, knows how to pick locks for some reason.

Yeah she does read, but since she’s a stay at home mom and wife she doesn’t have much time for hobbies. She does enjoy writing and singing. Idk about picking a lock, that’s probably more like her sister, Kimberlin

Thanks for doing her! That helped out a lot!

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Pin It on Pinterest